July 19, 2013

ISC - my workplace

It has been three and half months I have been transferred to this place. A lot more challenges I faced compare to my previous departments. I learned the meaning of hardship, friendship, respect people for whom they are, be patient, be in other people's shoes, caring and forgiving. The students look at me like their mummy...it is okay, I enjoy it. In term of workplace and system improvement, a lot of things to be done....the works keep boggling in my mind even when I am sleeping...my dream, my day and my life are occupied with the responsibilities I have to carry out in this place. Thanks to my dearest husband and children for their understanding and support. Not easy to make people understand what I am going through...people still keep asking me whether I am okay to hold this responsibility, some people thought I was promoted to take up this position...some are confident that I can change this place...of course some are still skeptical whether I am fit to be the Director of International Student Centre. Whatever you say, I reserve my comment to respond to that. Allah put me here with reasons, if He wants me to stay, I'll be here long otherwise I will be in some other place...the life fate has already been written by Him for me. After few months, I found that things are getting better, and I am optimistic that this place can be transformed to a better place in the future, if only I am here for a longer period...as many people have said...Madam you have done some change to this place and we hope you will be here for a longer period to make sure the ball doesn't stop rolling... the problem of this place is it keeps changing leadership. Leadership is important to drive the team to achieve its aspiration... May Allah grants me strength, positiveness and willingness to lead the team. Amin. By the way I have served UM for 20 years...I did not notice until I received the notification letter from BSM...another 16 more years to sail, may the sailing gets smoother each day...Thanks Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment